EN / TH
Come join us! You too can help protect the sea now!
Simply by sharing your photos of the sea.
Top three winners will be entitled to:
► An exclusive return trip and once-in-a-lifetime experience to explore the Maldives with an elite group of leading Thai wildlife photographers supported by SINGHA ESTATE.
►Being featured in National Geographic Thailand magazine and exhibition at Explorers Fair 2019 (August 7-11, 2019 at BITEC Bangna).
►Cash prize of 10,000 Baht (Total prize value over 450,000 Baht.)
How to join the campaign and enter the contest:
- Post any photos of the sea that means something to you – be it intimate or personal, or of wider importance such as conservation awareness – on your social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter) with short captions including both hashtags: #SeaYouTomorrow and #ทะเลวันนี้อยู่ในมือคุณ Make sure to tick your photo’s privacy setting to public.
- You can post as many photos as you like and there are no limitations in terms of equipment and techniques used.
- All three winning photos must not have received any award from any previous contest be it public or internal.
Terms and Conditions:
- The organizing committee has the right to use and distribute the winning photos free of charge and without prior notice for the purpose of public relations and other promotions under #SeaYouTomorrow project on every media platform – conventional, electronic, digital, online and on ground including exhibitions, prints, and other reproductions.
- The copyrights of all the winning phots are co-owned by the organizing committee and the photographers.
- Should any entry be found intentionally violating any of the terms and conditions therein, the organizing committee reserve the right to disqualify and remove it from the contest.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to determine the judgement guidelines and criteria. Any decision and judgement reached by the organizing committee is deemed final.
- Under no circumstances, the non-cash prize can be refunded for exchanged for cash. The organizing committee reserves the right – with fairness and in good faith – to amend the prizes without prior notice.
Having read all the above terms and conditions, the participant/contestant hereby certifies that he or she solely owns the copyrights of the photographs submitted and has the original files for proof. Should any copyrights infringement claim be reported or filed, the contestant/participant shall be fully and solely responsible for any damage or compensation arising from such acts.
Period of entry: June 1st – July 25, 2019
Final Judgement Announcement: August 2, 2019 via National Geographic Thailand Facebook
Award Ceremony: August 7, 2019 at Explorers Fair 2019, BITEC Bangna